What if I told you that by taking care of two little triangle shaped organs in your body that sit directly on top of your kidneys, you could:
- Directly lower your stress levels.
- Finally have a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.
- And end a host of other nasty symptoms and problems that have seemingly “mysterious” origins.
- And much more…
Adrenal fatigue is one of the most common ailments in the world today. Experts estimate that at some point in their lives, at least 80% of all men have experienced it in some form or another. Male adrenal fatigue is directly connected to prolonged and elevated stress levels. The primary hormone used to control stress is called cortisol, and the steroid is emitted in response to stress, low blood sugar levels, sexual stimulation, fight or flight scenarios and numerous other situations.
Normally, cortisol levels reach their peak when you first wake up and they generally decline as the day progresses. Without proper stress management, adrenal glands simply are unable to manage cortisol levels effectively and this can create a nightmare scenario.
12 Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue in Men
Use the following checklist of symptoms to determine whether or not you may have a problem with your adrenal glands:
- Do you frequently experience mid-day fatigue?
- Do you have problems falling asleep?
- Do you feel an inappropriate amount of anxiety daily?
- Are you currently developing allergies for items you previously were never allergic to?
- Do you crave salty foods?
- Are you constantly thirsty and do you urinate frequently?
- Do you have a diminished sex drive?
- Do you have erectile dysfunction?
- Have you been losing muscle mass and strength at an alarming rate?
- Do you get recurring infections?
- Do you feel sensitive to the cold?
- Are you putting on extra weight?
While answering yes to a few of these is not a conclusive diagnosis, affirmative responses to more than half of them is a strong indicator that there is a problem within your adrenal system that needs to be immediately addressed. One of the first things men should do who are seeking to gain control of their adrenal glands once more is to change their diet into something that is nutritionally complete while still being satisfying. Avoid hydrogenated fats, excess caffeine (stimulants can strongly contribute to the eventual decline of your adrenal glands), alcohol, refined sugars and tobacco.
Also, getting the proper amount of sleep every night (at least eight hours) is absolutely essential to having a well-functioning body. These are just a few steps you can take to get yourself on the right path. You should consult with your doctor prior to starting any changes to your diet, supplement intake or exercise regime.
High quality adrenal fatigue supplements can assist in turning you life around; you might not quite have the energy that you did when you were in your teens, but by taking a few simple steps you can start to replenish your adrenals and regain lost energy.
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue in Men – Resources: